Monday, April 29, 2013

Creator's Psalm


  • The Lord is my Creator, I shall not worry about the finished vessel which He is creating.
  • He molds me into the shape He desires of me. 
  • He sands me with abrasive materials for my own good. 
  • He mends my imperfections and paints me with the brightness of His righteousness. 
  • His signature is on me.
  • Even if He must break me and start over, I will not fuss or be afraid. 
  • His chisel and His brush are comforting to me.
  • He prepares His easel and palette before me. 
  • He places me in the kiln and fires me with intense heat to purify me. 
  • He is the Master of Creation and makes me into what is pleasing to Him. 
  • He created me for His good purpose and filled me with His Spirit.
  • Surely I will bare the likeness of His Son for His ingenious hands are upon me all of my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment